Thieves Essential Oil
While reading about essential oils, you may have heard about something called thieves oil. Thieves oil is actually a blend of several essential oils, most often:
- Cinnamon: Made from the bark, leaves, or twigs of several species of cinnamon tree
- Clove: Made from the undeveloped buds of the flowers found on the Eugenia caryophyllata species of clove tree
- Eucalyptus: Obtained from the leaves of Eucalyptus plants
- Lemon: Extracted from the rinds of the lemon fruit, Citrus limon
- Rosemary: Derived from the herb rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis
Some of the potential benefits of thieves oil include things like boosting immune function and fighting infections.
- boosting the immune system
- having antimicrobial activity
- fighting nasal and sinus congestion
- promoting respiratory and cardiovascular health
- energizing or uplifting mood
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.